Ultra-Violet Light Cured Floors = NO CURE TIME

This is a revolutionary product and process that has swept the flooring industry out West and we are lucky enough to be the first to bring it to Nashville. The process is simple, 40% stronger than any other product out there, and allows you to resume regular life as soon as we cure it with the special UV Light.


Advantages of a UV Cured Floor:

  • Cured Instantly. No waiting period for final hardness
  • Extremly low solvent content (3 g/l)
  • Excellent scratch resistance, resilient and robust surfaces
  • Simple, reliable UV-curing
  • Exceptional chemical resistance
  • Easy application
  • Ideal for applications where time is critical 

Cure Times of Polyurethanes

  • Oil Based Polyurethane: 
    • Walkable: 24-48 Hours
    • 90% Cured (allowed for furniture): 7 Days
    • 100% Cured: 30 Days
  • Water Based Polyurethane:
    • Walkable: 3 Hours
    • 90% Cured (allowed for furniture): 3 Days
    • 100% Cured: 7 Days
  • UV Cure Polyurethane:
    • 100% Cured: Instantly after UV Light Cured
Simply Southern Flooring UV Light Cured Floor
Curing hardwood floor with UV Light
Ben and his team at Simply Southern Flooring came highly recommended and we will be continuing that trend. Our new home had existing hardwoods in most rooms but was carpeted in some, so we wanted to bring Brilliance in to make the floors look new again and restore some durability. Halfway through pulling up carpet in the guest room, we discovered that only 25% of its floor was existing hardwood... and the other 75% was PLYWOOD. Simply Southern Flooring did not skip a beat and had new wood ordered immediately and quoted us a very fair price for the additional labor/costs. A lesser company would have added a week (and a LOT more $$$) onto the project - but Simply Southern Flooring was still able to get the entire 1,400 sq.ft house done WITH installing a whole room’s worth of new hardwood in less than five days.

The results speak for themselves, as does Ben’s open communication throughout the entire process. We could not recommend the pros at Simply Southern Flooring any higher!
— Jon Bumpus, Home Owner
home_improvement 700x110